Fitness instructor course in English
Fitness instructor course in English
Price of the course: 18 900 CZK
Date: full individual form
Reservation valid after paying the deposit which is 50% of the price for the course.
For whom is the course designated?
- Our fitness trainer course in English is meant to be for everybody who prefers schooling and lessons in the English language.
- For admirers and supporters of a healthy lifestyle that want to understand their own human body more and know how to train it, strengthen it and form it in the right way.
- For future professional personal trainers.
In our course you will learn
- To perform a thorough diagnostic of the musculoskeletal system on which basis you will be able to create an individual training plan focused on the needs and goals of your client.
- How to find and identify disbalances of the musculoskeletal system and learn with a professional approach to lead your client towards correcting them.
- A practical acquaintance with different types of training and its variations: Circuit training, interval training, strength and hypertrophy training, training with your own body, on machines and also with functional tools.
- To understand how the human body works through the eyes of functional anatomy and its physiology.
- Basic rehabilitation techniques and stretching to eliminate back pain.
- Basics of psychology, traditional Chinese medicine and first aid in our additionally specialized seminars.
Why to choose Improve Academy?
We are a school, that teaches future personal trainers to focus on healthy exercising, lifestyle and an overall psychological balance to apply on future clients
- Our lectors are highly qualified and ensure professional schooling.
- A complex and modern approach to fitness, health, nutrition, relaxation and motivation you will learn to apply on your clients.
- All subjects and study materials in English.
- The course consists of 150h and as a result you will receive a B trainers licence and a certificate in English and in Czech language.
- Quantity discount for two or more students is possible.
- The price is final and includes the whole course, entrance to our partnership gym for the duration of the course, study materials and the final certificate in two languages.
"My wife found for me Improve Academy and it was very good choice. Thanks to them I Can continue to work as a fitness trainer even here in Czech Republic. To obtain the certificate was lot of hard work, but not impossible even with my language barrier.I enjoyed the whole process of learning and new experiences and especially the professional and friendly approach of the teachers in Improve Academy.
I hope I will see them all again soon
University lector on the private sports college Palestra in Prague. For many years he has been active as a conditional trainer of individual athletes and professional teams.
Owner of Improve Academy, lecturing practical subjects in the fitness trainer course, representative in BJJ and former professional MMA athlete.
Active lover of sports such as swimming, cycling, athletics, cross-country skiing, triathlon, snowboarding, recreational climbing and bouldering, Thai box, MMA, parkour, OCR racing and weight-lifting. Graduate of Biomedical Anthropology and also a personal fitness trainer. Lector of theoretical and practical subjects in the fitness trainer course.
Passionately combines medicine, health, nutrition, sports and mental peak performance to achieve a holistic approach. Active athlete and a personal fitness trainer. Currently studying Medicine at the Charles University in Prague with a huge interest in sports medicine. Lecturing in the fitness trainer course, psychology and also teaches courses for nutritional advisors.
Do you have additional questions? Fill in our contact form and we will contact you back as soon as possible:
Or sign up right now:
By submitting your application, you agree to the processing of your personal information - In accordance with the wording of the Personal Data Protection Act 101/2000 Coll. by submitting, I consent to the use of personal data contained in the Improve Academy application for internal processing and retention in the Personnel Database.